We love sponsoring ultimate community initiatives. In fact, we give over 15% of our total revenue (not just profit!) back to ultimate initiatives, teams, leagues, associations and events.
Check out the current offers and team sponsorship sections of our site here.
Please send us an email with the following information:
- Tournament name, location, date.
- Tournament director name, email and phone number.
- Social media tags/accounts.
- History of your tournament: How long have you been around?
- Number of teams in each division.
- Anything fun or special you'd like to tell us about your event.
Drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org a minimum of 12 weeks before your initiative and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!
We'd love to say yes to every request that comes to us, but that would honestly be impossible. As such, we've created the following guidelines to help you figure out if we'll be able to donate swag to your initiative.
1. Are you a not-for-profit initiative?
We get lots of requests to send swag to individuals or teams fundraising for their own trips/events/seasons and, while we think all ultimate events are awesome, we can only donate free swag when the ultimate community at large is benefiting.
2. Does your event/initiative align with VC's values?
Creating playing opportunities for all players is important to us, but we try to focus our support on initiatives that benefit marginalized communities. This is according to our belief that equitable action is required for all people to reach equality.
If you're looking for support for a LGBT2SQIA+ (lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans (transgender, genderqueer, non-binary), two-spirit, queer, questioning, intersex and asexual) or POC (people of colour) initiative, we'd love to hear about it!
3. Does your team order from VC?
This one may seem self-serving, but we feel as though sponsorship requests coming from the players and teams that support us with their business deserve special consideration. You'd be surprised how many sponsorship requests we get from teams that support other brands, so it's important to say how we feel about this.
If your team is up to something good in your community, please let us know!
4. Are you doing something AWESOME to raise money for a non-ultimate community/charity?
Individuals like you are what make our world awesome - thank you for doing what you do! We are lucky to hear from a lot of folks with this kind of request... swimming across huge lakes, climbing mountains, biking to Mars! We'd love to support each of you but we simply don't have the budget for free gear + shipping, which is very expensive from Canada.
Here's what we can offer, for qualified requests: a 50% off discount coupon for the VC online store so you can buy up some swag and either sell it at regular prices or raffle it off. And/or, we're happy to send out free stickers for you to give away to supporters or sell for a buck, knowing that every dollar counts!
Feel like you're a fit?
Drop us an email to email@example.com a minimum of 8 weeks before your initiative and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!
Please tell us:
- Initiative name, location, date.
- Key contact name, email and phone number.
- Social media tags/accounts.
- History of your initiative (how long have you been around?), who benefits and why you're making the effort.
- Anything fun or special you'd like to tell us about.
Thanks again for being awesome!
The VC Team